12 March 2010

Double good news nanana ♥

I was super duper nervooooous the day before tis.
Haha.
Ermm, how should I describe my feeling? XD

Well, at the moment those straight A's candidates' names being announced...
really, I hoped so much I could hear "FIONA NG". In my mind, "Please give me a miracle~"

Seeing most of my dear classmates went up d stage but I was down there, nah, tat's how I felt.
Haha. Luckily, mummy was there to give me biggest comfort.

Anyway, A big big CONGRATULATION to u all, friends.
Marvellous~! =D
I'm proud of u all, hooray!

Oh thanks my dearest juniors too, surrounded me :)
I got my result!

Bahasa Melayu A+
Bahasa Inggeris A+ [A2 for 1119]
Pengetahuan Moral A+
Mathematics A+
Sejarah A
Additional Mathematics A
Prinsip Perakaunan A
Chemistry A
Physics A-
Biology A-
Bahasa Cina B+

I'm so thankful!
Thanks everyone.

Daddy, I never let u down.
Do u know?
You're always up there watching at me.
爸,我爱你 ♥

Remember, cheer up!
Whatever d results we get, We deserved.

After tat, a group of us hanging out together^^
The happiest day out of all gathering we ever had.
Hwee Ling [our driver ;)], Ann-Marie, Khai Shin, Wan Ying, Eunice [who still owes us a big treat ya, sushi king sushi king XD], Yee Xiang [birthday girl], Joyce, Fion, Hui Min, Pauline and Anna.
我爱三八党 ♥

After tat, back to work whole day nah.
Til 10pm. Cough cough, not feeling well. Haaaa.

Again,
Happy 11 march to my dearest mei.
Muacks .

Happy Birthday to dear ah ju^^

I'm officially a P Driver now XD
wahahahaha.
I passed my retest today! Oh yeah.
Thank you, Serene Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment