26 April 2010

[DAY 2]

Day 2

Wooow. Ok first of all, I'm dreadfully sooooooooory guys! esp to Ann, haha, omg. I'm the one who can fight with ur brother :(
[I snored when sleeping >< I'm a pig pig pig]

Oh, all of us woke up in middle of night due to the ringing of Pauline's clock alarm, hahaha. Just to turn off the switch of handphone's charger.

Breakfast: Cup noodles ♥

Going around again. Visit here visit there :)
Ish, under a hot sun today.

Haha. The two stealing Eunice's drinks huh? ;p

:D
Bukit St. Paul.

Haha. Although we are young people laa, felt like dying to walk up the long long staircase. Ok, there were two or three of them really energetic == Hahaha. They ran all the way.
Yeah yeah yeah.
In front of a historical building.
Get ready...
JUMP! ♥
[taken by me]
Hwee Ling and me :]
Pauline 暧昧的眼神 ;p
Hui Min 含情脉脉 ;p
好阳光 ^^
After that, shopping mall~!
window shopping, hahaha.
Nah, running? Hahaha. They were crazy XD
Pauline, me, Hwee Ling and Yen Fang.
First 3D movie in my life. Oh oh oh^^
Sooo excited. Haaa. Different experience here.
"How To Train Your Dragon"
I ♥ Night Fury.
The spectacles with me in cinema :D
JONKER STREET at around 6pm ♥
I like this one.
[taken by me]
Place full with foreign visitors.

冰糖葫芦
Not bad :)
[haha, see that Pauline's sneezing expression, HACIU~]
We love eating XD
A roadshow.
[一指神功]
We were his 1st group of audiences! [claps claps]
Hahaha.
"eh, 看过去! 对面那个男的长得很像……"
"哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,对对! 哈哈哈哈"
"那边的小妹妹! 不要笑! 这个不是好笑的表演。"
"……"

Oops!!
All of sudden ><
Everyone there stared at us.
Hahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing.

We had our dinner here.
Curry Wan Ton Mee ♥
Too spicy, seriously. Haha.

Then, we back to guesthouse with smelly bodies. Hahaha.
Whole day playing outside.

After bathing.
Dare or Truth [真心话大冒险] ♥
We talked our heart out.
Until 4am. Hahaha ;p

A touching one after I heard sooo much of them.
SORRY and THANKS.

p/s: I'm about to dedicate a special post for u all in some more time :)

Day 2 over.

No comments:

Post a Comment